If you’d like to help out around the farm please show up to one of our regular work days. You don’t need to sign up or contact us at all before coming to a regular work day.
Learn and Work Volunteer Days:
The times below are when our farmers are on site and have projects for volunteers to work on. You can show up at any time during that period and stay however long you’re available. We appreciate any time you can spend with us!
Patchwork Farm at 2825 W Chicago Ave
- Saturdays from 10am – 3pm
- Wednesdays from 4pm – 7pm
City Farm at 550 W Division St
- Saturdays from 10am – 2pm
The Plant at 1400 W 46th St
- Thursdays from 4pm – 7pm
What to Bring:
- Potable Water
- Shoes and clothes for getting dirty and occasionally kicking heavy things
- Cover from the sun (hat, long sleeves, sun screen, etc)
If you can’t make it to our regular days, or if you want us to know about any special talents you may have, or if you want to be emailed about events and special work days, then please fill out our volunteer sign up form: